Friday, February 12, 2016

Novi

Here in Novi, Michigan getting ready to go to work. I took this job and purposely left my fishing rod back at home in Ohio knowing that any free time I had I would be out trying to find an open hole along the Grand River. Instead I dreamed of fishing. Just five days ago I was fishing the Black. Lots of beaver activity along the banks.



Did my time at the BMV for my new kayak/canoe decals. Could it get any uglier than lime green? Going to look great on the fluorescent orange (Sea Horse) kayak! Having your water vehicle registered is a absolute must. Not only is it state law, but it could also save your life, as it did in my case three years ago when Lake Erie almost claimed my life. 
Though fishing the Black was a bust, I did hear this piece of driftwood calling out. I had to walk it out for about a mile all uphill, but believe it was worth it as it made a complimentary addition to the new furniture. But this is only a portion of the tree, which was about 15-18 feet long. 



No comments:

Post a Comment